Festival of Lights Celebration
Promising an unforgettable night of a thousand softly glowing lanterns and shimmering candles for our guests as they reflect on Diwali and its deeply symbolic message of light, love and beauty in the world today.
Diwali Celebrations at Villa Nautica
As the Festival of Lights illuminates the horizon, Villa Nautica is excited to present a mesmerizing array of events to make your Diwali celebration an unforgettable experience. Nestled by the shore, our resort offers not only a serene escape but also a cultural immersion into the vibrant festivities of Diwali.
Schedule of Events
Sunday, 12th November 2023
10:30 hrs, Poolside
Join us for a Rangoli making competition, where you can show off your creativity and artistic skills.
Diwali Lantern Making
16:00 hrs, Wavy Navy Kids Club
Kids of all ages are invited to participate in our Diwali lantern making class.
Henna Tattoo Counter
18:00-20:00 hrs, Poolside
Get a henna tattoo at our poolside counter, and add an Indian touch to your look.
“Taste of India” Dinner
19:00 hrs, Bageecha & Lagoon
Indulge in authentic Indian flavors and global delicacies at our special Diwali-themed dinner.
Bollywood Night (Dandiya & DJ)
21:30 hrs, Captain’s Bar
Dance the night away at our Bollywood Night, where you'll groove to a fusion of Dandiya and international beats.
Explore through the eyes of our guests, or share your own experiences. #VillaResorts
- Celebrating Christmas and New Year with us on @royalmaldives? Here's a glimpse of what's in store... ✨ December 21st: Flashback Party with live music from the 80s and 90s. ✨ December 24th: Christmas Eve Gala Dinner at Maakana Restaurant. ✨ December 26th: Pack your white attire for a themed party with live music. ✨ December 27th: Lunch pool party followed by a lobster dinner at the pier in the light of the last full moon of the year. ✨ December 29th: Just before sunset, gather with islanders to watch the fishing ceremony of Badu Mas, live Boduberu dancing, and end the day with Malaa-Fai, a feast of traditional Maldivian flavours. ✨ December 31st: An elegant New Year's Eve dinner and party with sparkling fireworks at midnight! Link in bio for our full programme of events. #VillaResorts #RoyalIsland
- Dreaming of diving the Maldives? ???? @royalmaldives: the most popular site to swim with whale sharks is the world-famous Hanifaru Bay. ???? @villapark.maldives: graceful manta rays are here now at Manta Point. ???? @villanautica.maldives: strong currents (up until April) provide excellent shark diving. If you’re staying at @villanautica.maldives or @royalmaldives in the coming months, you can also expect water visibility to increase to 30 meters on some days. Link in bio for more about our diving experiences. Captured by @timmboslice_ #VillaResorts
- Why not start a new tradition and gift yourself the magical memories of a tropical island holiday in the Maldives? ????️ The best time to visit is now: summer is from November to March. Invite a loved one, or special friends, and celebrate Christmas and New Year in style... From abundant seafood feasts to romantic dinners with the waves lapping near your feet on sultry summer nights to barefoot beach parties under the stars, it will be a season to sparkle ???? ???? ???? Link in bio for festive events planned on each of our islands... We look forward to celebrating with you! Captured by @simply.madeleine #VillaNautica #VillaResorts
- Lose yourself along our golden sands this festive season and awake to a new adventure each day. Our immersive signature experiences on each island have been curated especially for fun-seeking guests and our line-up of events and celebrations this summer will make memories forever. Who else is dreaming of an escape to the our beautiful islands? ✨ Captured by @vanalany #VillaPark #VillaResorts
- Did you know that we have our very own wine label curated by world-renowned sommelier Kent Scheermeyer? ???? It's called Sandstone...its name derived from South Africa's 'stone' mountains bordering the Cape's vineyards and the sandy shores of the Maldives. If you're here for the festive season, join us for a very special wine tasting with saxophonist and violinist on the 26th December at @villanautica.maldives Cocoon Lounge ✨ #VillaNautica #VillaResorts
- We invite you to celebrate our magical festive season at Villa Resorts... imagine hot summer nights, endless swims in crystal clear waters, palms shimmering with hundreds of twinkling lights and romantic seafood feasts. Spend your days swinging in a hammock, sipping cocktails with friends and walking our softest sandy shores. Heavenly ???? ???? ???? Book your festive escape now via link in bio. Captured by @kam.digital #VillaPark #VillaResorts