Discover Villa Park
Experience our vibrant, adventure-filled tropical island
Luxury family resort in the Maldives
Located in South Ari Atoll, less than 20 minutes from Velana International Airport by domestic flight.
With spectacular azure lagoons and dense jungle at its core, Villa Park is a magical isle open for exploring. Each day invites a sense of escape with exceptional diving, playtime pursuits and secret dining experiences.
Our accommodation embraces the island's outstanding natural beauty and provides a base where new adventures can begin.
With restaurants serving international and authentic Maldivian cuisine, our dining is all about delighting the senses.
Nestled in a quiet corner of the island, the Araamu Spa is a tranquil retreat dedicated to relaxation and indulgence.
Renowned for unique activities in the Maldives, Villa Park is wherecrystal-clear waters and technicolored reefs become a pleasure ground.
Each day, awake to a new adventure.
Book directly and we’ll spoil you with so many extras...
Winter Escape Offer
Escape the winter chill and bask in the sun-kissed paradise of the Maldives with our exclusive Winter Getaway special offer with savings up to 20%.
Exclusive Online Offers
Book directly via our website and we’ll spoil you with so many extras, from complimentary dining experiences to generous long-stay rates and excellent all-inclusive family friendly packages.
Romantic Honeymoons & Retreats
Book your honeymoon direct and enjoy special discounts on everything from spa treatments to dinners at Villa Resorts.
Explore Villa Park through the eyes of our guests, or share your own experiences. #VillaResorts
- Planning a fun family holiday? Here's why the Maldives isn't just for couples... ???? For starters, the Park Players Kids' Club is the largest to launch in the Maldives and offers endless creative activities for all ages, a place for kids to make new friends, play fun games in groups or enjoy a story quietly out of the sun ⛵️ PADI Bubblemaker beginners courses are perfect for aspirant divers and are very safe to do here. It’s the most brilliant way to start a holiday ???? Even the pickiest eater will find a restaurant they love here: with over seven to choose from, seawall picnics plus ice cream carts that are the stuff of childhood dreams, kids are spoilt for choice ???? Board a semi-submarine for an underwater adventure: a perfect way to learn about marine life, especially with small children (we can assure you that adults of all ages can’t wait!) ???? Our Beach Pool Villas are a dream for family holidays: step out to your own private pool or the beach just in front of it. Captured by @partimetravelers #VillaPark #VillaResorts
- When staying here with us, you'll find that our resort has an endless number of cuisines to choose from. Today, we're sharing 5 of our favourites... ???? ZERO, set in the tropical jungle, with a proudly zero-food-miles menu of organic produce grown in our thriving kitchen gardens. ???? Sun Star Thai restaurant for authentic Thai cooking overlooking the ocean. ???? Al Pontile Italian for freshly made pizzas and pasta with unbeatable sunset views. ???? Southern Star for the best of Oriental, South Asian and Mediterranean dishes, on the water's edge. ???? Teppanyaki for interactive 'food theatre' at the grill, Japanese style. #VillaPark #VillaResorts
- Do something different when travelling to Maldives and discover the traditions of daily life on the island .... ???? Hop on a bicycle and explore the jungle and idyllic little coves along our palm-fringed shores. ???? Embrace a sustainable lifestyle: not only are we one of the greenest islands in the Maldives with our commitment to solar, but we invite guests pick their organic greens with our chefs from our hydroponic gardens, and fish the traditional Maldivian way to preserve our oceans. ???? Watch the time-honoured tradition of toddy tapping, a skill that’s been passed down through generations, and learn more about our ‘tree of life’, the coconut. ???? Carve coconut husks to make coconut jewellery or salad servers at our Coconut Hut, built entirely from sustainable materials. ???? Plant a fruit-bearing tree as a legacy at our Green Fingers garden. What is the first thing you will do as soon as you visit us? Captured by @vanalany #VillaPark #VillaResorts
- At ZERO, we create dishes to be savoured with each bite ???? Our locally sourced ingredients make for explosive flavours, especially freshly caught seafood dishes - always an island favourite on our zero food miles menu ???? #VillaPark #VillaResorts
- Yet another breathtakingly beautiful Maldives afternoon. When you discover a sandbank like this, you know it’s going to be a good week, don’t you? Tag someone you would bring here ???? Captured by @saltyluxe #VillaPark #VillaResorts
- Have you visited our brand new fitness centre? Get ready to be welcomed with... ???? Superior sound-and-light systems: expect pumping beats and LED-lit studios. ???? A team of trained instructors to take you through high intensity workouts. ????♂️ State-of-the-art treadmills. ???? A plethora of classes on offer including weight training, cardio and intense anaerobic exercise. ???? Extended hours: it’s open early until late, seven days a week. We’re here to help maintain your wellness and health routine while here on holiday. Let us know ahead of your arrival if you have specific fitness needs. Link in bio for more on Studio Park. #VillaPark #VillaResorts