Villa Park / Offers and stay packages in the Maldives
Make your vacation in the Maldives all the more memorable with our online exclusive offers and packages. Choose from complimentary extras, including a range of superb dining options for our restaurants and more, when you book directly.
23 August 2023
Winter Escape Offer
Escape the winter chill and bask in the sun-kissed paradise of the Maldives with our exclusive Winter Getaway special offer with savings up to 20%.
1 September 2021
Exclusive Online Offers
Book directly via our website and we’ll spoil you with so many extras, from complimentary dining experiences to generous long-stay rates and excellent all-inclusive family friendly packages.
1 September 2021
Romantic Honeymoons & Retreats
Book your honeymoon direct and enjoy special discounts on everything from spa treatments to dinners at Villa Resorts.
1 September 2021
Stay Longer For Less
Stay for 10 nights or more, and we’ll spoil you with an additional 10% off.
Explore through the eyes of our guests, or share your own experiences. #VillaResorts
- Balmy evenings with coral-pink night skies reflecting on shimmering waters are Maldives memories that stay with you forever... Thank you @saltyluxe for this surprise dolphin sighting at sundown ???? #VillaPark #VillaResorts
- Wake up each day to a world of opportunities... ????♀️ Head out for a sunrise kayak or try stand-up paddleboarding. ????Try our aromatic Maldivian curries. ???? Swim with giant whale sharks or turtles. ???? Cycle through our tropical jungles. ???? Celebrate with refreshing cocktails at La Tropicana. ???? Enjoy exhilarating water sports. ????????♀️ Meet at the beach for meditative morning yoga. ???? Wake early for a dawn dolphin safari. ????????♂️ Join our fitness instructors for a workout at Studio Park. ????Plant a fruit tree with us for future generations. Are you ready for your next adventure? Captured by @saltyluxe #VillaPark #VillaResorts
- Planning a fun family holiday? Here's why the Maldives isn't just for couples... ???? For starters, the Park Players Kids' Club is the largest to launch in the Maldives and offers endless creative activities for all ages, a place for kids to make new friends, play fun games in groups or enjoy a story quietly out of the sun ⛵️ PADI Bubblemaker beginners courses are perfect for aspirant divers and are very safe to do here. It’s the most brilliant way to start a holiday ???? Even the pickiest eater will find a restaurant they love here: with over seven to choose from, seawall picnics plus ice cream carts that are the stuff of childhood dreams, kids are spoilt for choice ???? Board a semi-submarine for an underwater adventure: a perfect way to learn about marine life, especially with small children (we can assure you that adults of all ages can’t wait!) ???? Our Beach Pool Villas are a dream for family holidays: step out to your own private pool or the beach just in front of it. Captured by @partimetravelers #VillaPark #VillaResorts
- When staying here with us, you'll find that our resort has an endless number of cuisines to choose from. Today, we're sharing 5 of our favourites... ???? ZERO, set in the tropical jungle, with a proudly zero-food-miles menu of organic produce grown in our thriving kitchen gardens. ???? Sun Star Thai restaurant for authentic Thai cooking overlooking the ocean. ???? Al Pontile Italian for freshly made pizzas and pasta with unbeatable sunset views. ???? Southern Star for the best of Oriental, South Asian and Mediterranean dishes, on the water's edge. ???? Teppanyaki for interactive 'food theatre' at the grill, Japanese style. #VillaPark #VillaResorts
- Do something different when travelling to Maldives and discover the traditions of daily life on the island .... ???? Hop on a bicycle and explore the jungle and idyllic little coves along our palm-fringed shores. ???? Embrace a sustainable lifestyle: not only are we one of the greenest islands in the Maldives with our commitment to solar, but we invite guests pick their organic greens with our chefs from our hydroponic gardens, and fish the traditional Maldivian way to preserve our oceans. ???? Watch the time-honoured tradition of toddy tapping, a skill that’s been passed down through generations, and learn more about our ‘tree of life’, the coconut. ???? Carve coconut husks to make coconut jewellery or salad servers at our Coconut Hut, built entirely from sustainable materials. ???? Plant a fruit-bearing tree as a legacy at our Green Fingers garden. What is the first thing you will do as soon as you visit us? Captured by @vanalany #VillaPark #VillaResorts
- At ZERO, we create dishes to be savoured with each bite ???? Our locally sourced ingredients make for explosive flavours, especially freshly caught seafood dishes - always an island favourite on our zero food miles menu ???? #VillaPark #VillaResorts