Named among the best places to stay in the Maldives
people and place living in harmony
A collection of award-winning resorts in the Maldives
As a family-owned and genuinely local operator, we use the natural beauty of our locations and the native warmth of our people to offer something new and distinctive across our resorts on some of the most beautiful islands in the destination.
Find your perfect experience
Book directly and we’ll spoil you with so many extras...
Winter Escape Offer
Escape the winter chill and bask in the sun-kissed paradise of the Maldives with our exclusive Winter Getaway special offer with savings up to 20%.
Exclusive Online Offers
Book directly via our website and we’ll spoil you with so many extras, from complimentary dining experiences to generous long-stay rates and excellent all-inclusive family friendly packages.
Romantic Honeymoons & Retreats
Book your honeymoon direct and enjoy special discounts on everything from spa treatments to dinners at Villa Resorts.
Explore Villa Resorts through the eyes of our guests, or share your own experiences. #VillaResorts
- What makes a holiday in our iconic Overwater Villas so memorable? You will... ???? Be lulled to sleep by the gentle rhythms of the ocean just below you. ✨ Enjoy some of the most spacious and indulgent villas in the Maldives! ???? Lie in your own 'hammock' deck with schools of fish (and sometimes a manta!) swimming by. ???? Snorkel straight off your private steps whenever the mood takes you. ???? Have the freedom of being able to hop on your bicycle anytime at your front door to cycle back to shore. Drop a ???? if you also feel like staying in an Overwater Villa! Captured by @stefanthurairatnam #VillaResorts #VillaNautica
- Looking for unique things to do at @villanautica.maldives? Discover some of our favourites below... ???????? Dawn swims: absolutely best way to wake up and so healthy for you. ???? Spending time with turtles: take it slow, stay a while... this might be one of your last chances to swim with these endangered creatures. ???? Night snorkelling: an experience you'll never forget! ???? Sandbank picnics: you'll never forget the sensation of standing on a narrow spit of sand with the ocean all around you. ???? Always look up... just listen to the birds in our jungle! ???? Take a ride: there's no better way to explore this island paradise. ???? Treat yourself to a signature Araamu spa massage: chat to our spa therapists first to find out what suits you best. ???? Head for the hammocks at the Cocoon Lounge: you will find a book in the bookshelf if you've forgotten to pack one! ????Be sure to order sundowners and watch the most magical show on earth: sunsets in the Maldives are very special. ???? Pack your tennis shoes if you feel like a game of night tennis, or your gym clothes... keeping fit here is fun! See you in paradise soon? Captured by @merry_amber & @mariuskaening #VillaResorts #VillaNautica
- Set on one of the largest islands in the South Ari Atoll, @VillaPark.Maldives’ experiences are limitless - from dolphin safaris and Brazilian-inspired sundowners to dining on the beach under the stars… or aromatic Kawa Baths in the jungle, floating breakfasts and picnic lunches on private sandbanks, a myriad adventures await. Swipe right for @saltyluxe's picture perfect postcards. #VillaResorts #VillaPark
- Close your eyes and imagine that magical moment when the first cool breeze ruffles your hair as the sky turns a pearly pink and the evening lights begin to sparkle. Gentle waves gradually calm and night slowly descends. Dolphins swish through the water on either side of the bow... the perfect ending to a day in this Indian Ocean paradise ???? Captured by @saltyluxe #VillaResorts #VillaPark
- No matter the weather or the season, there's always a beautiful spot to celebrate the most spectacular time of day in the Maldives. Dine with your feet in the sand at Raabondhi restaurant, @RoyalMaldives; climb the spiral staircase to @VillaNautica.Maldives's best vantage point, the Crow's Nest; or head down to the pool bar at @VillaPark.Maldives. Discover more about these tropical havens via the link in bio. #VillaResorts
- Launching our Little Black Book for @villapark.maldives... ???? Where to stay: there are no less than 13 different types of villas here - something for everyone, whether you want to step out of bed onto the beach, wake up in an overwater villa above topaz waters. Sunrise or sunset view? The choice is yours! Tip: ask about our newly installed whirlpools when you book. ???? Where to eat: ZERO, our treetop restaurant in the jungle with its sustainable zero-miles menu, is a must-do, but there are five other superb restaurants. Did you know you can enjoy a global culinary journey here? Expect everything from delicious Italian to delicate Japanese dishes alongside spicy Asian or traditional Maldivian cuisine. ???? Where to drink: Sun worshippers, water sports enthusiasts and deep-sea divers drift in and out of our welcoming and deeply-shaded Beach Bar all day. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere and connect with fellow underwater adventurers. By day, the Pool Bar is the fun place to be seen. At sundown, live music or the island’s evening entertainment begins. Or discover the Garden Bar, in the middle of the island near the spa. Come and relax here after planting a tree, having a massage at the spa or practising your golf. ???? What to do: Water sports and diving excursions are a highlight here. Discover neighbouring islands, world-renowned dive sites, thilas and shipwrecks, all a quick boat ride from the island. A week is simply not enough time but look out for our 7-day itineraries posted on Instagram for more inspiration. Captured by @merry_amber & @saltyluxe #VillaResorts #VillaPark